How to Order a Repeat Prescription
If the doctor has prescribed regular medication then you can order a repeat prescription. If you are a new patient you will need to speak to the doctor first, so that your prescription can be added to our records.
You can order your repeat medication through the following methods:
- via the NHS App
- by filling out our online form
- Use the tear-off slip to re-order by post.
- Request your usual chemist to order it on your behalf
- Fill in a prescription request slip which you can get from the reception.
- Send a stamped addressed envelope for the postal request. Please allow longer for these to be returned you.
- Make an appointment with the Doctor (or Nurse if appropriate) when your review is indicated.
- If you run short of medication unexpectedly, your regular Pharmacist may be able to help you pending a repeat prescription being ordered in the normal way.
Please allow 48hrs before collecting your prescription from reception.
There may be occasions when the doctors will need to see you before issuing a repeat prescription. We can only process repeat prescriptions, not requests for new medications.
If you are an iPhone user, you may wish to consider using Echo.
You can download Echo to order repeat prescriptions and have medications delivered to your door, for free.
Echo works with EPS to help you manage your prescriptions. It also reminds you to take your medication and alerts you when you are going to run out.
By signing up to Echo you will be nominated to one of their community pharmacy partners.
Echo is free to download and standard NHS item charges apply. If you are exempt you will not be charged.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to make an appointment with the Practice Pharmacist or GP/Nurse if indicated at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.